2020 Convention Schedule
We're hitting the road in 2020! If you're attending any of these conventions we'd love to see you.
First Half of 2020
- Dice Tower West - (Feb 26th to Mar 1st - Las Vegas, NV) With over 100 hours of open gaming advertised, we couldn't say no to this one! Also, heading to a Las Vegas resort in the heart of winter is appealing. We're going to have a full booth of demos for Atlantis Rising & Honey Buzz, and copies of Atlantis Rising for sale.
- GAMA Trade Show (March 9th to 12th - Reno, NV) If you're a board game retailer, this is the show for you! Elf Creek will be in attendance showing off new and upcoming releases. We'd love a chance to learn about your store and how we can work together to grow this wonderful hobby.
- Who's Yer Con (April 11 - Indianapolis, IN) A great local convention to us! We won't have a booth but we'll be in attendance to play some games and maybe demo some prototypes!
- Gaming Hoopla (April 25th to 26th - Mundelein, IL) This annual convention in the Chicago area raises money for cancer-related charities. You'll always find us running events and supporting this wonderful cause.
- KublaCon (May 21st to 25th - San Francisco, CA) We're headed to the west coast to ring in KublaCon's 20th year! The Khan of Con's is one of the larger west coast conventions dedicated to the hobby we all love.
- Geekway to the West (June 11th to 14th - St. Louis, MO) Geekway to the West is a four-day event that happens each spring just outside St. Louis, Missouri. Three thousand gamers spend four days playing games from their own collection as well as the extensive Geekway library.
- Origins Game Fair (June 18th to 21st - Columbus, OH) Many people consider this the kickoff to "Convention Season" and we're hard pressed to disagree. We're hoping to have Honey Buzz available in time for this show.
Second Half of 2020
We'll have more information about these conventions for you as soon as we finalize some details! If you have any questions about what we'll be doing at a convention, or if you run a show and would like us to attend or participate, Contact Us!